forms Builder

From: Mehdi Mohajeran <mohajeran_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Dec 2003 22:37:46 -0800

Hi,
[Quoted] [Quoted] Recently I got a problem and that is when I run the forms from Forms Builder under Oracle9i, application server adds extra http://%% to the leading application server http address, so the forms does not start java applet properly(not a valid URL obviously). Then I have to remove the extra http://%% from the leading address and then it works normally. I have not had this problem before, althought I have not changed any config files related to oracle files. Any Idea why this could happen ???? Received on Sat Dec 27 2003 - 07:37:46 CET

Original text of this message