Re: Export to tape

From: John Wood <jwood_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:39:00 GMT

[Quoted] That is my issue here. The Window2000 OS cannot see the DLT drive directly. [Quoted] But the Backup Utility can back up OS files to the DLT drive.

For the Export Utility, it can only export to disk file (not like the Unix [Quoted] and VMS version). So I am not sure if there is any 3rd party utility that [Quoted] can bridge the gap.

My database file is estimated to be 300G in 3 years. But I don't have spare [Quoted] drive bay in the Server Rack. If I need extra disk space, it will cost considerably for external drive racks.

Thanks.