Oracle Professionals -- Need Your Help

From: IT Recruiter <oraclexml_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Dec 2003 13:22:27 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am an independent consultant specializing with ORACLE products for [Quoted] [Quoted] last 14 years. My goal is to form a teaming arrangement with ORACLE professionals, who wants to earn some extra cash on the side and build a strong business relationship with me. I have been marketing through http://www.sirc.net as an ORACLE Solutions Provider. My company is an 8a certified, Women Owned, has a GSA Schedule with excellent past performance for the last 9 years.

Your role would be to refer a client, help me close the deal. Why do I need ORACLE Sales / Technical Professionals? Because I want to provide only top-notch ORACLE related services.

Is anybody interested within the ORACLE community to help me achieve my goals?

Because I know if we form a SOLID teaming arrangement, and gets some business under our belt, it will have a snow-ball effect down the road and which will be good for me and YOU.

I strongly believe in "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL"

Thanks

Ajay Gandhi
Washington DC
email: oraclexml -- yahoo.com Received on Mon Dec 08 2003 - 22:22:27 CET

Original text of this message