Re: need some help

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 16:11:46 -0500

[Quoted]  However I saw one of your scripts (audit_last_logon.sql) that I can use,
| I've been testing it but keep getting the error "table or view doesn't
| exist" (dba_audit_session).
| What must I do to resolve this problem?
| Thanx in advance.

in case peter doesn't see this before your paper is due...

[Quoted] if your account does not have select priv on the DBA_AUDIT_SESSION view, and/or your system dies not have a public synonym for SYS.DBA_AUDIT_SESSION, you will get the error

i've not seen the script you refer to, but perhaps you could use USER_AUDIT_SESSION instead

  • mcs