Re: [OT] RFD: Periodic FAQ & Charter post

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:34:17 GMT

mcstock wrote:

> | > | > |
> occasion!

> application
> cda
> | > files!
> | > |
> 'LONG'.
> | >
> | > use the dbms_paclidosfucation_tookit package
> |
> | Guess I need new glasses. I thought that was the
> | dbms_placebofuscation_tookit
>
> i think that was its name in an earlier release

Dang!

I just can't keep up with the marketing group and their need to provide 'value add'. Next thing you know Oracle'll improve BLOBs and marketing'll rename them to BLIMPs. Or change the 'i' in 9i to a 'j' or 'g' or something. Received on Fri Nov 28 2003 - 23:34:17 CET

Original text of this message