Re: (OT) Rapid development tool for Web based DB application needed

From: mcstock <mcstockspamplug_at_spamdamenquery.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:35:32 -0500

gentlemen,

[Quoted] this and the thread on scotsmen are both good examples of misuse of the newsgroup (see recent posts in comp.databases.oracle.misc about weekly posting of charter/faq/netiquette)

[Quoted] [Quoted] how 'bout if you guys move these to an appropriate forum? -- and yes, i know [Quoted] rugby is sacred, so i hope this post doesn't get too many flames ;-)

  • mark stock

"Norman Dunbar" <Norman_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk> wrote in message news:pan.2003.11.27.08.29.11.407134_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk...
| On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:26:36 +0000, Bricklen wrote:
|
| > Norman Dunbar wrote:
| > <snip>
| >> Actually, from what I saw of the game (I was dragged out shopping by
She