Quest Toad hangs periodically on win xp

From: William Buchanan <william.buchanan_at_freenet.co.uk>
Date: 26 Nov 2003 08:31:41 -0800

[Quoted] Hi folks

[Quoted] I am running Toad 7.5.2.0 on win xp. I find that while I am using it, it periodically freezes my system. e.g. if I have 5 toad windows open (schema browsers, sql editors), I work in 1 window, I then click on another and work in that, I then click on another - at this point the window comes to the front but my system freezes for 5 - 10 seconds. I happens when switching between windows but not every time.

[Quoted] As you can imagine it is very frustrating.

Has anyone had similar issues and if so how can I fix this?

Thanks

Will Received on Wed Nov 26 2003 - 17:31:41 CET

Original text of this message