Re: Rapid development tool for Web based DB application needed

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:47:06 +0000

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:25:29 -0800, Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Norman Dunbar wrote:
>

>> Try this :
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=htf+htp+asset+norman+oracle&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&safe=off&selm=E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA7033C1048%40lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk&rnum=2
>>
>> Watch out for line wrapping in the above though !
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Norman.
>>
>> PS. I had totally forgotten I wrote that :o)
>>

> Puget Sound Oracle Users Group is always looking for good material. If
> you'd like to post this and other similar items on the group's site
> contact Jack Cline: jwcline_at_psoug.org. No charge for the space.

Hi Daniel,

I'm thinking of writing it up as a 'proper' document with an example which is not based of the system I used to work on. In the meantime, anyone who wants to is free to grap the above and do with it what they will :o)

Cheers,
Norman.

--
Delete the obvious bit from my email address to reply by email.