Re: Installed Oracle, how to create 1st database?

From: Jarmo <jarmo_at_jarmo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:01:50 -0500

[Quoted] "mcstock" <mcstockspamplug_at_spamdamenquery.com> wrote in message news:EKCdnSAUwtXHEiOi4p2dnA_at_comcast.com...
> jarno,
>
> do you really need a new database or are do you perhaps just need a new
user
> account or schema?
>
> --mcs

See other response. It's now alive. Yes, I did need a new database. My requirements are quite simple -- a database with some really trivial tables. [Quoted] Perhaps Oracle is overkill for such a simple task -- maybe I need a Lite version?

PS I got the same thing done with MySQL in an hour vs. over a day with Oracle. Received on Sat Nov 22 2003 - 00:01:50 CET

Original text of this message