Need trigger for form.

From: M Hamilton <mhamilton_at_usgs.gov>
Date: 20 Nov 2003 13:48:48 -0800

[Quoted] In Designer6i I have created a form that has an action item (button) that when pressed calls the CANCEL procedure. The CANCEL procedure changes the value of a database column (STATUS_CODE) from 'AUTHORIZED' to 'CANCELED'. What trigger can I use at the block level that will update the block on the form and display the new value in the field?

I tried using POST-UPDATE with this code: BEGIN
    select status_code
    into :it_gdaps_mc.status_code
    from items_gdaps
    where rowid = :it_gdaps_mc.rowid;
END; [Quoted] It did not requery the database and display the new values.

Thanks in advance,
MH Received on Thu Nov 20 2003 - 22:48:48 CET

Original text of this message