Gupta SQL Windows to Forms

From: R.B <rich.bevan_at_bt.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:41:50 +0000 (UTC)

[Quoted] Our project is looking into migrating the client side of a client server application from Gupta SQL Windows 1.5 to Oracle Forms. The Forms will run under IAS on Solaris and communicate with the Oracle 9.2 database on another Solaris 9 box.

Has anyone had any experience of doing this so they could let me know of any potential problems or things to look out for etc. Also, I am assuming that Forms code developed on Windows P.Cs can be copied over to Solaris and work unchanged, is this correct?

Any input welcome

Thanks Received on Thu Nov 13 2003 - 16:41:50 CET

Original text of this message