Case insensitive filter in MS Access front end

From: Jan Bols <jan_at_ivpv.ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:53:37 +0100

I'm using Oracle 8.1.7 on a linux server. I'm using ms access 2002 as a front end to connect to the dbserver with the oracle ODBC driver on a win2k machine.

When I use the filter functionality inside MS Access to look up a record, the result is case-sensitive (I guess because oracle itself is case-sensitive).

Is there a way that I can use the filter inside MS Access to look up records in a case-insensitive way?

Jan Bols Received on Wed Nov 05 2003 - 14:53:37 CET

Original text of this message