Re: IMP-00037: Character set marker unknown

From: Chris Leonard <s_p_a_m_chris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:21:39 -0600

I think that when you get this error using an export file that is known to not be corrupt, they you are supposed to start an TAR and submit the export file to Oracle (if possible). Of course, you can't be absolutely sure that the export file is not corrupt, but since you've tried a number of different times and are still having problems, I'd consider starting an TAR on MetaLink.

--
Cheers,
Chris

Chris Leonard, The Database Guy