Re: A helpful SPAM tool for oracle

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 09:30:35 -0800

LionVan wrote:

>I always generate ticket report including many pages in HTMLCSS format.
>If I print with IE, I find that the printouts is bad.
>
>Now I download a Oracle SPAM tool

This is spam: Plainn and simple. No attempt was made to post this in response to a question
asked or in response to a posting. This person just decided to come to our usenet group,
not take the time or have the courtesy to read the FAQ and post appropriately but just to
make a mess and think we should still buy what they are selling.

WRONG! All commercial postings should be made to comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. Until such time as you see fit to apologize and repost assume that all you have done is anger the very
people you wish to be your customers. We don't buy from spammers.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu