Re: Help, how to login oracle DBA's operating system account

From: yj <yjin6666_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 23:42:29 -0600

[Quoted] Hi, Daniel

Thanks for your help. Yes, I installed Oracle 9i datbase on windows xp and need to continue to install data mining. It is really a pain to find an instruction. The only paper i have found so far is a DM4J Release Notes in March this year. According to the paper, the first thing is to "log in to your Oracle DBA's operating system account", but I can not find a place to let me login as DBA. Thanks again. Jin

Daniel Morgan wrote:
> yj wrote:
>

>> Hi,

[Quoted] >> I just installed oracle 9i database, and want to use data mining