Re: Thanks and how's the job market for Forms?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:05:37 -0800

Ryan Gaffuri wrote:
gevatron_at_yahoo.com (shay) wrote in message news:<92653779.0310301459.6eaa04db@posting.google.com>...

there is no 9i forms documentation anywhere. I cant understand why
oracle doesnt haven docs for forms 9i. they have docs for everything
else accept hte tool set.

Did you try http://otn.oracle.com/products/forms and clicking on the
documentation link on the right?

i meant real documentation. that is marketing level garbage. nothing
useful.

the reference is the help. Not real useful either for real
documentation. The help is good, but its hardly real 'documentation'.

There is no "real" documentation on Forms. Something I am working on rectifying but that
attempt won't bear fruit until sometime after the first of the year ... if at all.
--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu