... and how's the job market for JDeveloper ?

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:48:41 +0100

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1067002484.361613_at_yasure...
> Comments in-line.
>
> Ryan Gaffuri wrote:
>
> ><snipped>
> >
> >Oracle is throwing there development money into Jdeveloper. The fact
> >that noone is writing 9i forms books is telling. These books never
> >made alot of money, but its great marketing...

<snip>

OK, so itīs the Java hype still everywhere, how is the market for _JDeveloper_ ?

My humble impression is that this market is even smaller, I hear virtually nothing of it around me.
There is one Koletzke book about it, and in the OTN Forms still beats the JDeveloper group in terms of message counts. Thatīs it.

Any thoughs about that ?

Thank You, Jan Received on Mon Oct 27 2003 - 10:48:41 CET

Original text of this message