Re: New to Oracle

From: johnlinh <johnlinh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:18:48 GMT

Thanks very much, I actually would like to know:

"the very significant differences between the underlying architectures of Oracle vs DB2".

beside how indexes are organize, authority to create database, table, table indexes. I also looking into SYS tables (the same as looking into SYSIBM tables for DB2).
I understand that data types is somwhat different between the two.

The link that you point to me is more structure and easier to navigate than search thru the whole manual (more relational to me!).

Thanks again