New to Oracle

From: johnlinh <johnlinh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 06:20:52 GMT

Hi:
[Quoted] [Quoted] I am from DB2 camp. I have just started to learn Oracle by download and install Oracle 8.1.7 client, connect to an existing Oracle DB. I also downloaded Oracle manual and walking thru it. I have tested what I have learned PS/SQL SQL/PLUS. Is there any site/book that I can compare Oracle functions with DB2? I would like to start from application development, building tables, tuning indexes (by looking into system tables),.... Your suggestion would be appreciated. Received on Fri Oct 24 2003 - 08:20:52 CEST

Original text of this message