Index probleme in oracle text

From: rabbit <zhoudiwen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2003 10:20:51 -0700

hi,
Do you know, how can i correctly creat the index in oracle text? I have created a text table:
CREATE TABLE texttable(text_id int PRIMARY KEY not null, titel varchar2(500), author varchar2(20), datum date, text_size int, text_typ varchar2(10), content CLOB)

I have inserted the documents in content column. text_typ column is the format column (text or binary)help for the filtering. I want to create an index for the column content.
CREATE INDEX oracle_index ON texttable(content) INDEXTYPE IS CTXSYS.CONTEXT PARAMETERS('
DATASTORE CTXSYS.DEFAULT_DATASTORE
FILTER CTXSYS.INSO_FILTER format column text_typ LEXER oracle_lexer_intern
WORDLIST oracle_wordlist_intern
')

I get always the erro message:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine

ORA-20000: Oracle Text error:
DRG-11000: invalid keyword CTXSYS.INSO_FILTER
ORA-06512: in "CTXSYS.DRUE", line 157
ORA-06512: in "CTXSYS.TEXTINDEXMETHODS", line 186

I don't understand why inso_filter is an invalid keyword. I have seen the same example for INSO_FILTER in the documentation Oracle Text Reference Release 9.2.

How can I solve the problem? Can you give me any suggestions? (I think, this is not the problem for programming but the setting classpath and using the package. Can you tell me, which package shall i use und how can i set the classpath correct?)

Thank you very much. Greetings from Germany.

rabbit Received on Wed Oct 22 2003 - 19:20:51 CEST

Original text of this message