How To Get Oracle 8.1.7 Client?

From: duffymo <duffymo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2003 06:25:17 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] My company has licensed copies of Oracle 7.3.4, 8.1.6, and 9.2.0.1 server. Each has its own clients, of course.

I'm installing a third-party package that EXPLICITLY asks that the 8.1.7 client be installed for proper operation. I went to the Oracle download site, but couldn't find an unbundled Oracle 8.1.7 client anywhere. Google has turned up a lot of educational links, but no place where I can download the software.

Can someone tell me where I can go to get it? Thanks - MOD Received on Mon Oct 13 2003 - 15:25:17 CEST

Original text of this message