Re: Forms 6i vs 9i

From: Nico <nico.vandenb_at_easynet.be>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:25:10 +0200

[Quoted] If you have a stable working environmen and don't have any immediate needs for features in 9i then stick with your current !

The forced upgrade from 6i to 9i is the most f*$$**^$ing thing Oracle has ever done !

At least I'm gonna wait as long as possible !! It brings me no additional improvement (on the contrairy, I lose some feautures) and only costs a lot of money.

regards
Nico