Re: Btrieve to SPAM

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:33:09 -0700

Classic Software, Inc. wrote:

>If you are looking for a tool to go from Btrieve to SPAM (or anything
>else):
>
><snipped so as not to promote spamming>

Obviously the people at Classic Software feel comfortable treating us like dirt. They have demonstrated
no respect for our usenet groups and have ignored even the most modest act of consideration like reading
and following the FAQ.

I hope everyone ignores these spammers and does not visit their web site until such time as they issue an
apology and promise never to spam again.

Thank you.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu