Re: Move lobs

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 06:45:30 -0700

Anne Fontaine wrote:

>Hello,
>
>When I move some lobs an error appears. In my table I have <Value Error>
>instead of <CLOB> for several lobs.
>
>Does anyone know this problem ?
>
>Have you got a solution to give me ?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Anne.

Please don't crosspost to every usenet group that contains the word Oracle. You don't get
more responses ... just angry ones for wasting people's time.

In spite of posting the same thing three times, twice to groups where the topic is not relevant,
you didn't include a single bit of useful information. For example ... how are you trying to move
them? With what tool? With what code? From where? To where?

Not off to a good start here I'm afraid. ;-)

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu