Form Builder: can not connect do database

From: highland <high_at_piaski.eu.org.spam>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 10:43:03 +0200

Hello

[Quoted]         I have oracle9i, working database (i can connect to it using SqlPlus, or make backup using exp). I can not connect to that database from Form Builder/COnnect. The problem is propably in DataBase name field, usuallly in SqlPlus when i typed there MYBASE (my database name) i could connect without probles, but here i can not. I found in help that this field should be: "network_protocol:network_node:database_name", so i tried: 1521:10.0.3.11:MYBASE but it did not help too.

COuld anybody help ?

Thanx
Michal Received on Mon Oct 06 2003 - 10:43:03 CEST

Original text of this message