JDev - PL/SQL tutorial - Connection not found

From: Cory Brooks <coryb_at_nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 13:12:22 GMT

I'm trying to follow the steps in the "Creating a PL/SQL Web Service Tutorial". Everything goes smoothly until step 3: Deploying the PL/SQL Web Service. The directions say to choose Deploy to and select appropriate connection. When I do this, the only option that Deploy to gives me is to create a new connection. I've tried that but when I test the new connection, it fails. I've not had a problem creating and using other connections to the database.

Is there something missing that I need to set up? Thanks,
Cory Received on Sun Oct 05 2003 - 15:12:22 CEST

Original text of this message