how can I add foreign key constraint in Design Editor?

From: Shaggy <shaggy_at_popstar.com>
Date: 02 Oct 2003 19:17:54 GMT

[Quoted] I am fairly new to Designer so bear with me on this one :)

I have created a table in Oracle Designer 9i. I want to use the Design Editor to be able to add a foreign key to this table. I click my way to the schema, then to 'Tables', then there is a Foreign key button underneath the table name. I add the referencing table name, but thats as far as I can go??? Can anyone help, and where can I find a tutorial to help me with this??? Received on Thu Oct 02 2003 - 21:17:54 CEST

Original text of this message