Re: displaying a view correctly.

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 06:38:24 -0700

Ronald wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>Is there any way to display a view on a proper way ?
>If you do a select text from ???_view you get the select statement is
>one line and need to cut it in pieces (in word or notepad) if you want
>to have it 'readable'.
>SQL Navigator and Toad are displaying Views on the same way.
>
>Is there any way I don't need to do this ?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ronald.

I haven't a clue what you've just asked and expect most people will react the same way.

Display the output from a select statement? Display the select statement? What version of the database? What version of the Quest products? What are you trying to communicate?

If you are talking about output formatting that is up to you to define in what you do. If you are talking
about the SQL that too is entirely your doing as a developer.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu