Reports Builder Font/Size will not update via Layout Editor

From: dwisneski <dwisneski_at_maurices.com>
Date: 30 Sep 2003 13:03:13 -0700

I am bringing a report originally built on NT version of Oracle Reports Builder 6.0.8.13.1 over to UNIX box (AIX 5.1.*) and opening with Unix version of Oracle Reports Builder 6.0.8.13.2 in order to create a .rep file on UNIX box. Two issues occur. The first is that the fonts are not the same as they were on NT side. Some kind of default font mapping occurs when opening the .rdf on UNIX box. The second and most troublesome is when trying to change the font or size of a field via the Reports Builder Layout Editor (UNIX side), it will not update the field to desired font/size. I've looked through metalink and google info to no avail yet. I've seen related info on uifont.ali, uiprint.txt, xset, xlsfonts, various Unix environment variables, ... , .ppd, HPD, AFM.
If you have seen this issue before or have knowledge of the interrelationship of the above concepts, your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Reports Rookie Received on Tue Sep 30 2003 - 22:03:13 CEST

Original text of this message