Re: Oracle Portal

From: Ing. M.H. de Kwant <kwantm_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:05:20 +0200

Maria wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does someone work with Oracle Portal here ? I need to to know how can I
> build an URL to redirect to a TAB within a page, knowing the internal name
> of that page. I don't use Page's URL rendered by Oracle Portal , because
> they are not safe, page ID's can change, I use instead this syntax :
>
> /oportal/intcnt/url/page/internal_page_name
>
> but if that page has tabs, how can I reference them ?
>
> thanks
>
> sorry my english

I can give you some hints. The url type reference that you want are stored in the oracle table. With the code fragment below you can access is through pl/sql

[code]

   wwctx_api.get_script_prefix(

   || '/'
   || wwctx_api.get_dad_name
   || '/url/'
   || wwpth_api.get_path(
        p_domain => wwpth_api.domain_wwc
      , p_object_type => wwpth_api.object_type_wwc_page
      , p_context_id => null
      , p_object_id => p_id
      )

   );
[/code]

The actual tables are wwpth_xxxx$. You have to check which it is.:) Received on Fri Sep 26 2003 - 11:05:20 CEST

Original text of this message