Dynamic creation of Oracle Forms, and grid displays

From: Steve Sweet <stephen_sweet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2003 00:48:12 -0700

Hi,

I'm writing a small Forms app which is designed to manage a number of tables containing reference data. The number and type of tables which must be managed will change over time. As a result, I don't want to have to write a bespoke form for viewing/editing every table. Instead, I want to dynamically generate the form when the user chooses a table to edit.

Is there an elegant way to do this in Forms? Also, is there a good grid control anyone could recommend that would simplify the job?

Any advice would be gratefully received!

Cheers,
Steve Received on Wed Sep 24 2003 - 09:48:12 CEST

Original text of this message