Re: Progress Bar in Reports.

From: Playmaker <playmaker_at_iname.com>
Date: 22 Sep 2003 00:42:54 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] First of all I would like to thank you for your quick response.

I am sorry but I just don't seem to quite grasp what you are saying. I have created a form which in turn calls the report and passes the corresponding parameters to this report. Once the report is triggered through the form, the control is given to the report. In order for the progress bar to exist in the form, there must be a way to know before hand how many records the report is going to fetch, correct? In addition to this, there should also exist some kind of continuous communication among the form and the report in order to update the progress bar. Is that possible or am I missing something?

Thanks again for your time. Received on Mon Sep 22 2003 - 09:42:54 CEST

Original text of this message