Progress Bar in Reports.

From: Playmaker <playmaker_at_iname.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2003 00:20:24 -0700

Hello everybody.
[Quoted] My problem is that I have quite a few reports that take a long time to complete due to the fact that they acces a huge amount of data. What I want to achieve is to present something like a progress bar or completed percentage, that will inform the user how long it will take for the report to complete or even what the status of the report is. Is there a way to achieve this?
(I have managed to achieve this in forms...but in reports it is quite different.)
Any suggestions are more thatn welcomed.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Best Regards,
Makis. Received on Fri Sep 19 2003 - 09:20:24 CEST

Original text of this message