Add Items to a WEBDB Folder

From: Tirone <STirone_at_pont-st-martin.sema.slb.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2003 07:19:26 -0700

Hi ,
I have a problem regarding WebDB Rel 2.2 and Oracle RDBMS 8.1.7.

My goal is to add programmatically a lot of files items to a WebDB folder.

All the files(TIFF and PDF) are in a directory called 'TESTDIR' on the Oracle(WebDB) Server.
I would like to write a PL/SQL stored procedure that add all the files in TESTDIR to the TEST folder of WebDB using the following settings :

Item Type = File
Display Option = Regular Item
Title = file name
Category = General
Author = logged user
Expiration Period = 60 days
Which WebDB stored procedure I can use to achieve this goal ? Which parameters ?
Please Can you help me with an example ? Best Regards
saverio Received on Tue Sep 16 2003 - 16:19:26 CEST

Original text of this message