Re: Check box in Oracle Forms

From: Robert Meerwaldt <h.beekhuizen1NOSPAM_at_chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:44:11 +0200

[Quoted] You have to set the following checkbox properties, because it relates to a not null column:

required = yes
[Quoted] initial value = Y or N (you choose)

good luck,

Robert

"fororacleonly" <fororacleonly_at_yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:9da6aa86.0309121032.2d8be93f_at_posting.google.com...