Re: OWA_PATTERN to remove any html

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:11:16 -0700

BenLaKnet wrote:
Hi I try to use OWA PATTERN

And program assks me to declare component

How does it work ?
In what version? Logged on as what user? Does that user have EXECUTE on the package granted?
I do not find any information ... but I see in ORacle 10g that it is
possible to use REGEXP.
You've just got to have a warm fuzzy feeling about someone that violates their NDA. Get yourself a cup of strong coffee and start writing your letter of apology to betaprog_us_at_oracle.com.

Have you find solution of your problem ?
Go to http://tahiti.oracle.com and look it up.
Because I try to make a function that replacing long or varchar2 with
html tags ... to simple text without html tags.

Alternatively give us enough information to help you such as an example of your code.
--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu