Re: 'Save as' operation using winapi in oracle forms

From: AS.Arockiasamy <member37209_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 02:49:15 -0400

Originally posted by Manikandan

> Hi,

> I am using the following code.But i am able to save the file with
> .csv extension.But if i open the file it contains some control
> characters.

> args:=ole2.create_arglist;

> ole2.add_arg(args,'C:\Ora.csv');

> ole2.invoke(workbook,'SaveAs',args);

> ole2.destroy_arglist(args);

> Here i think i should specify format string.So how should and where
> should i pass the format string(i.e file filter) to ole2.Please guide
> me.

Hi Mani,

I am also need to use the same type of requirements...

But i am not much abt OLE2 package.. and i am using Windows OS....

I want to use Excel to Txt file...

My Question is How to work with OLE2 package... and how that will work as automated???

Can u pls. Give me the details...

Assume i am new to OLE?

Thanks in Advance...