Re: Installing 8.1.7 client (win2k)

From: Zafer AKTAN <zaferaktan_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:24:18 GMT

There is a problem with the installer on Pentium IV machines. If you search on google (groups) you will find the related postings and the remedies. I did install 817 on a windows 2000 machine running on an AMD cpu and do not have the reported problem. Hope this proves useful.
Zafer AKTAN
Oracle DBA/Developer