Re: Connecting Forms to database

From: Pinaki <bpinaki123_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2003 01:42:54 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted]        I am using Windows 2K(Professional)...I have two tnsnames.ora [Quoted] files.One for the DB and one for forms.But the one for forms looks ok(it's been generated by the Net8 configuration tools) and they are definitely in two different homes.
Any help would be really appreciated...

Thanks,
Pinaki