Installing 8.1.7 client (win2k)

From: Nicky <nmainczyk_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:09:43 +0200

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I've downloaded 8.1.7 client for Win2k but cannot run it.

[Quoted] [Quoted] When I click setup the hourglass is coming and then nothing. :(

[Quoted] [Quoted] I managed to run it on another win2k machine... [Quoted] I checked the running services but in vain.. I thought it was a jre version running but even with the last one installed, it doesn't help.. :( Besides, the install comes with its own version of jre so it shouldn't be the problem...

Has anybody come across this issue ?

TIA,
Regards
Nicky. Received on Fri Sep 05 2003 - 11:09:43 CEST

Original text of this message