Re: print time of Report execution

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:36:04 -0700

Andrei Ryazanov wrote:

>some correction:
>i need print how many time left after start report
>I don't assured that time culculated in "calculated field" is real
>proccessing time
>but I try it.
>

>With best regards, Andrei Ryazanov. E-mail: raa1_at_inbox.ru

It appears from this post that what you want to do is capture the time that printing begins and the time that printing ends. If that is correct you likely can't do it except using triggers. Take a look at the BEFORE REPORT and AFTER REPORT triggers. I've never tried this so the BEFORE part likely will work but I'm not sure about the AFTER part.

Please let us know how to do it if you succeed. Thanks.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu