Oracle Forms Question

From: M <someone_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 00:21:27 +0800

[Quoted] Hi All,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I just wonder if it is the case the Oracle Forms just hang for a couple of [Quoted] seconds with the following codes:

[Quoted] WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED of any item:

   loop
     i := i + 1;
    exit when i >= 100000;

     :any_item_in_form := i;
     synchronize;

  end loop;

The above code is just an example (of course that won't happen in real life!). When the form runs, the :any_item_in_form just syn the value i but [Quoted] [Quoted] when I move the mouse, the task "Oracle Forms" just don't response until it [Quoted] looped to the end of the count.

Any clue and resolution?
TIA Received on Wed Sep 03 2003 - 18:21:27 CEST

Original text of this message