Re: Questions about replication

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:04:20 +0200

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:14:10 +0200, "Laurent Boutet" <laurent.boutet_at_clinsight.fr> wrote:

>Thank you very much for your answers.
>For question 2, my pb is that the replication does not start automatically,
>though it is configured to start every 1 minutes...

Which is just utterly ridiculous as the job mechanism will be incapable to keep up.
Check dba_jobs and you will see your replication jobs have failed.

[Quoted] Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Sep 02 2003 - 14:04:20 CEST

Original text of this message