Re: Orace 6i menu going nuts

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:10:00 -0700

CSL wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I'm having an issue with a 6i menu. When I exceed a certain number of
> active menu items (excluding separators and hidden items), the menu goes
> nuts after bringing up a second form. A bunch of separators appear at the
> bottom, and one of the submenus appear beside the menu. A picture of the
> menu can be found here www.clysyk.netfirms.com/pictures/menu.jpg . Does
> anyone out there have an ida what's happening? Thanks.
>
> CSL
No. But I can tell you I have built larger menus without a problem.

My instinct ... start from scratch and copy no code directly between them. Sounds like corruption to me.

Be sure too that you have applied Patch 14 before you proceed.

--
Daniel Morgan
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/aoa/aoa_main.asp