Re: Most Prevalent Version of Oracle in use

From: BH <info_at_siliconmindset.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:56:36 GMT

Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my post. That was a clear anc concise answer. Sometimes techies have a need to pontificate or display their technical prowess. Your answer, though, by being accurate and informative, based on the question asked, is what I was hoping for.

Thanks again,

--
Bruce J Hafner
http://www.siliconmindset.com