Re: SQL Trace

From: Sha <ssha53_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:47:45 +0800

Hi Niall

Thanks for your response.
[Quoted] I've got some users feedback that display of information is slow and this happens intermittently.
We've pretty much ruled out that its a network problem. So figured, the next thing would be to check the database configuration. If [Quoted] I was to check the database configuration, should the sql traced be activated from the init.ora ? Also, we've got a few oracle databases on the [Quoted] same server ... how do you activate it for just a particular database ? Will activating it affect the other oracle databases ?

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards.