dbastudio/enterprise manager console Pb

From: francis.berges_at_laposte.net <(francis.berges_at_laposte.net)>
Date: 20 Aug 2003 03:22:08 -0700

hello,

I am using 9.0.2 databases ( on both linux and solaris boxes ). When i look at sessions through dbastudio 2.2 ( on W2K ) I can access to the general panel of a session but the sql panel does not display the way oracle execute the last client query.

All databases with earliers versions ( 8i ) work well, only 9i databases seems to have this problem.

But when i look the same databases with enterprise manager console 9.2.0.1 ( standalone ) every is Ok ( this is ok too with 8i databases ).

Is there a special tip for dba studio, or are 9i databases not fully compatible
with this version of dbastudio.

Thanks

Francis Received on Wed Aug 20 2003 - 12:22:08 CEST

Original text of this message