Re: Most Prevalent Version of Oracle in use

From: earthink <info_at_siliconmindset.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:15:09 GMT

Thanks Niall,

I probably should not have posted this question in this group (I also posted in another group) but this gives my a very good second opinion. Since I will be creating a loosely linked DB tier I could go with any backend but at first I have to provide a couple of objects for various databases (Oracle being one) for clients that use (or want to migrate to) Oracle for data over other types of DB systems

--
Bruce J Hafner
http://www.siliconmindset.com