Moving designer generated forms to different machine(can't find libraries)

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2003 20:30:00 -0700

Hi, I am attempting to continue to develop on some forms which were generated in designer on my home computer, I moved the .FMB files to my home pc which has all the neccessary tables, try to run them, and I get a FRM - 18108 Failed to load the following objects. The objects are in ofgwebol.olb. I assume that this is a designer generated library? I don't have access to the machine where they were created and I only have forms developer at home(no designer). Is there any way to get this library? I relatively sure that the forms versions are the same (version 6.0.8.12)

Thanks for any and all responses Received on Sun Aug 17 2003 - 05:30:00 CEST

Original text of this message