Re: OIP-04122: Bind variable not fully enabled

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:03:41 +0100

No worries

You might want to take note that I only investigated this because I was curious as to what product OIP related to, I'd never seen that in a message before. You *might* have got a quicker response if you'd mentioned that you were using Oracle Objects for Ole or OO4O in your original post as I know there are people here who use that technology on a daily basis. There was no clue from you post what sort of com object OraDatabase was.

However you did include the error message and error number which far to many people don't.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA